Friday, March 21, 2008

California

The post about the Scottish Play has been sitting up for a very long time and I feel the need to add something new, though I have no gripes about anything at the moment. On the contrary, I'm quite calm and relaxed here in the sunny spring weather in California.

Yes. It's true. I never work. I know it seems that way. It seems as though I always have a holiday of some kind. Which is mostly true. One of the (many) pleasures of teaching in a private institution. It's technically 'spring break'/easter so I decided to spend a week in San Francisco and Napa with my family.

Of course, other than eating too much I have nothing very interesting to write about. So until I am inspired by some sort of creative burst, go read my recent film reviews.

Cinema Film Galore

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.